1. I found that when you makeover a room in your house, you might as well move into that room, because the rest of your house then looks pathetic.
2. I found that when you are home without a car for the day, it is much easier to commit to a big cleaning project, because you have no place that you can go.
3. I think that Riley dropped part of his biscuit down the register vent on purpose, just so that I would have to vacuum all his dog hair out of it.
4. I found that it is a good thing I know what tea I really like at Seasoned Home in downtown Holland, because their choices are plentiful.
5. I found that I am becoming addicted to using my iPhone for photography. I just love all the different apps available. My favorite at the moment is Camera+.
Have a wonderful weekend :)