Five little interesting things about me...
1. As of today, I have walked at least 20 minutes 1,192 days in a row. Which is something like 3 years and 3 months plus a few days.
2. This weekend we are giving our four season porch a makeover. Something I have been wanting to do for the last nine years.
3. In February I gave up Diet Coke, specifically I gave up aspartame which is the artificial sweetener in diet pop. I don't really miss it. Sorry Kim :)
4. I LOVE old playground toys...
5. My mother is not the best cook in the world. So I pretty much taught myself how to cook. This was my first cookbook, and I still have it.
Have a great weekend! Check out all the participants for this linky party at Reflection of You.