Then Wednesday's lesson came...review my photos in my Inspiration File and find the similarities in them. So here is what I saw:
- Outdoors - All but one were taken out doors.
- Composition - I am very pleased with the composition in each of them.
- Parts - Many were parts of a subject, only a few included the whole subject.
- Color - reds, blues, and browns were the predominant colors.
- Lines - Many had horizontal or vertical lines
- Texture - half of them had texture as the focus.
This all made perfect sense to the introverted person that I am. I like to go out shooting by myself, to a place where I know there won't be a lot of people. I love to go hiking with my husband and/or daughter and take my camera along, but I know I do my best work when I am alone. I can be totally in the moment with no worries.