Kim and Xanthe have returned with their revamped 5 ON FRIDAY, so I am hoping to get back into sharing five interesting things from the week.
1. Glen and I have been doing an on-line writing class together, the main activity each day is to think and write on the daily word prompt for 5 minutes. We are having a great time doing this together and it has become my favorite 5 minutes of the day.
2. I really need a rainy day so I won't be tempted to go out exploring each afternoon. I need to get a few things done around the house, including laundry and ironing. Yuck! No wonder I would rather go explore.
3. So proud of my girl today as she wings her way to New Mexico, all by herself, for a conference on Native Americans. You are an amazing young woman Mallory Huizenga!
4. I bought some things to hang on the walls this week, we will see how long it is before they get hung up. It took almost two months from the time of purchase until it was on the wall for the last picture.
5. My favorite shot of the week... so far...