Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Photography "Bucket List" - Part 2

Here is the actual "Bucket List" for things I want to photograph.

Places

  • Leelanau Peninsula - Anywhere <3
  • Traverse City - The Village Commons (site of the former State Hospital)
  • Montana - Glacier National Park
  • Maine - Acadia National Park or anywhere along the coast
  • Wisconsin - Door County
  • Wisconsin - Racine and Kenosha (we went there to visit family often when I was a kid)
  • Ottawa County Parks - all of them
  • Alba Highway near Gaylord - some awesome old buildings and fences on this road
Things
  • Barns
  • Old Buildings
  • Architectural Details
  • Bicycles - old fashioned style
  • Fences
  • Stairs
  • Bridges
  • Boats (especially old wooden ones)
  • Shoes (rain boots)
  • Picnic Tables
  • Tea Cups
  • Clothes Lines
  • Docks
  • Sheep by a fence (there are some by my house, need to get this shot)
  • Bird Nests
  • Old Cameras
* Good Sources for PLACES for me are Midwest Living Magazine, Pure Michigan Website, and the National Parks Blog

* Good Sources for THINGS for me is Pinterest

What is one Place or Thing on your Photography Bucket List?

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love your list. I want to shoot fall foliage in Vermont!

Viv@Thoughts from the Desktop said...

As many old buildings as possible I never tire of them... I'm lucky I have visited my all time wish Venice.. I wish I could go back with my new camera...