1. I found all these boxes in the storage room that I have been saving for college care packages. I probably won't send 7 care packages first semester. Well maybe... I do like to send care packages.
2. I discovered that a visit to Starbuck's for a Vanilla Rooibos tea is a good way to pass the time while waiting for your daughter's very late train to come in.
3. I learned that Amtrak trains are NEVER on time. Mallory's train is the first one listed on the board (#8), and YES it was over 5 HOURS late. I think the trains that are listed as "ON TIME" lower on the board are fake trains.
4. I discovered that shopping for back to school stuff is an absolute joy and very productive when your daughter is happy. She is still basking in Montana afterglow.
5. I observed that the super flexible lady from my yoga class (#3 on my list from last week) didn't do any of those crazy stretches this week. Do you think she reads my blog?