Our homework for our Behind The Scenes class today was to answer these five questions:
1. What makes you happy?...in 5 words or less?
Time with husband and daughter
2. What talent would you most like to have?
To be able to sing amazing in church
3. Which words or phrases do you overuse the most?
So, Amazing, Seriously, Wee Bit, Just
4. What is your favorite movie, book or both?
Movie: Hitch with Will Smith (It just makes me laugh every time I watch it)
Books: LEFT Neglected by Lisa Genova and A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
5. If you could go anywhere in the world for a creative retreat where might it be?
The Maine Coast in Autumn. I just love the feel of the fishing villages and the colors of Autumn, so many things to photograph. Old buildings, nature, colors...
It was a lot of fun to answer these questions. I am sure I could do this again 6 months from now, and some of the answers would be different, except for the singing one, that will always be a talent I wished I had.