So first of all thank you to:
Barbara at Funky Rosebud Studio
Denise at New Mercies I See
Cheryl at Cheryl's World
I had to link up with these gals, answer their 10 questions, and then nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them some questions. Since I had a total of 30 questions, and I figured you all don't need to know THAT much about me, I chose a few from each of them to make up a total of ten questions.
Here are the ten questions I chose from them to answer:
1. If you made the effort, would it be Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise. I am a morning person and love the quiet early morning hour.
2. Honey or Sugar? Well, honey or course, since my dad is a beekeeper and I get free honey.
3. Hard Copy or Kindle? Both. I love the library and bookstores, especially small independent ones. I love the feel of a real book in my hands. I also enjoy the convenience of my Kindle, especially for traveling. I tend to have more non-fiction on my Kindle because I feel those are worth while to buy because I will go back and reread them.
4. Make-up or a la natural? I would love to say a la natural, but in reality I need at least foundation, eyeliner and mascara if I am going to go out into the world.
5. Favorite comfort food? Bacon
6. How would you describe your home dec style? Pottery Barn on a Target budget.
7. If you were to emigrate to another country, which would you choose and why? England. I love how everything is very old there, I can understand the language and it is close to so many other countries that I want to travel to.
8. Which character in history would you most like to have dinner with? Amelia Earhart. I have always admired her spunk and independent nature, plus I want to know what happened when they disappeared.
9. What's your favorite quote? "Promise me you'll always remember that you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ Christopher Robin to Pooh Bear
10. What is your favorite TV program? The Voice - hands down
My 10 Nominees are:
1. Mallory at Northwood Jane - She is my daughter and I love her with all my heart. She is also an amazing writer.
2. Karen at Away for the Weekend - Karen loves to explore Vermont on her weekends. She loves quaint little towns and old barns. My kind of girl.
3. Michelle at Come as You Are - Michelle is a new blogging voice that needs to be heard. We were all new once, so let's support a new blogging sister.
4. Cathy at Gramma's Little Corner - Cathy is an explorer like me, even though she never travels far home she finds the most interesting things.
5. Susan at Happy No Ears - Susan is my photography inspiration and the source and motivator behind me doing a 365 photography project this year.
6. Lynne at Irish Garden House - Lynne is a wonderful mentor and somebody that I am so thankful to have in my life, actually in person in my life.
7. Kelly at Just a Click Away - I love Kelly's posts, simple, sweet and filled with beautiful imagery. She and I are just getting to know each other. I do know we are on similar photographic and learning journeys.
8. Andrea at Scrappin Shutterbug - I love Andrea. Her digital scrapbooking always inspires me, and someday I will get some layouts done. She is also a weekend photo walker, capturing beautiful images of nature around her in the East.
9. Cindy at My Art is Life - Cindy always inspires me with her stories and family heirloom items. She is starting a new "create and share your art" link up party, so check her out.
10. Debbie at Over The Fence Photos - Debbie just finished having a new house built and it has been so much fun to watch the process without any of the pain. As I say that, we are thinking of re-doing our kitchen, so my pain may come. She has a beautiful new house in a pristine setting.
Please know that this is not a chain letter – nothing untoward will befall you should you choose not to participate. If you wish to just answer the questions I’m fine with that, too. But if you Do want to join in the fun, here are the “rules”:
1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself and write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Here are my 10 questions for you:
1. Favorite Movie?
2. What are you reading right now? It can be a magazine :)
3. Sweet Potatoes or Russet Potatoes?
4. Honey or Sugar?
5. Favorite Weekend Activity?
6. What decade would you most liked to have lived in?
7. Makeup or a la natural?
8. Tea or Coffee?
9. Sweet or Salty?
10. Thing that you are most proud of accomplishing this year?
Just know that I admire each and every one of you for the gifts you bring to the blogging world.