1. I found that dog bath time is always interesting...see previous post.
2. I found that when walking this morning with the dogs I could have used mittens. Two days ago when we walked just as early I was in shorts, a t-shirt and sweating. Michigan weather...everyday is different!
3. I found that we walk much faster in the dark. I think because there are less distractions for the dogs to see to tinkle on.
4. I found that it is a good thing I took a picture of my yellow item for Walk and Click Wednesday on Monday, because Wednesday afternoon when we walked I saw that the roadside mower had come through and there wasn't a Black-Eyed Susan in sight.
5. I found that mourning doves like to have their picture taken too. In the time between when I saw this shot with only two birds in it, to stopping, dropping the poo, stepping on the leashes and whipping out my phone, two birds had become four birds. I would have preferred three or five birds, but I guess I would hate to break up a lasting relationship.
Have a wonderful weekend:)